Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

Lavatory and water?

<< < (2/2)

alexvs:
Yes,

The options in the menu can be deleted then. And, it's sad you don't add that functions anymore in P3D. You buy a product that's not complete, and waited for the functions for more than 5 years now in P3D. It's fooling the customer, but that's the policy of FSDreamteam I suppose.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: alexvs on September 28, 2024, 05:07:34 pm ---And, it's sad you don't add that functions anymore in P3D.
--- End quote ---

That's not what I said, at all. I said we won't add new models, animations, textures. Function that are related to the program logic, and obviously bugfixes, will go into P3D and even FSX.

Let's see some addition from the latest two updates as an obvious example:

GSX (all versions) NEW: Pushback will allow a last-minute change of direction immediately before releasing parking brakes. This would be very useful to anybody flying online, no matter the platform, and it's supported in all simulators.

GSX (all versions) NEW: Option to connect Pushback tug during Boarding, saving time on Departure. This was the N.1 most requested feature BY FAR, and it's supported on both simulators.

I'll let to you the task of counting how many updates are flagged with "all versions" in the complete changelog:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

--- Quote ---You buy a product that's not complete, and waited for the functions for more than 5 years now in P3D. It's fooling the customer, but that's the policy of FSDreamteam I suppose.
--- End quote ---

You got it completely backwards. The reality of the facts is the opposite: you bought a product which has been advertised to do THIS:

https://fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

And it's abundantly clear that, after being updated FOR FREE ( and it still IS ) for the past 12+ years, moving from FSX to FSX:Steam, to P3D V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 and V6 (days after V6 came out!!), it does today a lot more than what the description page on the site says it's supposed to do.

Come back when you find another FSX/P3D developer that supported his product with free updates for the past 12 years, across so many simulators, and it STILL doing updates and bugfixes.

villaloha:

--- Quote from: pete_fuss on September 25, 2024, 12:10:16 pm ---that is also a big wish of mine

--- End quote ---

ME TOO! I've been looking forward to seeing water and lavatory services. Sadly, Umberto decided not to add features for P3D anymore. :'(

alexvs:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 28, 2024, 11:17:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: alexvs on September 28, 2024, 05:07:34 pm ---You buy a product that's not complete, and waited for the functions for more than 5 years now in P3D. It's fooling the customer, but that's the policy of FSDreamteam I suppose.
--- End quote ---

You got it completely backwards. The reality of the facts is the opposite: you bought a product which has been advertised to do THIS:

https://fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

And it's abundantly clear that, after being updated FOR FREE ( and it still IS ) for the past 12+ years, moving from FSX to FSX:Steam, to P3D V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 and V6 (days after V6 came out!!), it does today a lot more than what the description page on the site says it's supposed to do.

Come back when you find another FSX/P3D developer that supported his product with free updates for the past 12 years, across so many simulators, and it STILL doing updates and bugfixes.

--- End quote ---

Umburto, allright. The advert tells something else then GSX in P3D itself.

But ....... at the options in the P3D GSX menu at WATER en LAVATORY they say "Coming soon". Is "Coming soon" for FSDreamteam waiting for 5 and more years, and in the middle of the GSX development you change the rules and leave the customer with GSX menu options that are not working? That's not how it works between developer and customer. FSDreamteam has been raising expectations for years to customers that the water and lavatory option will be added to GSX for P3D in due time. So those expectations are not met, and that's the problem of FSDreamteam. As a customer I have nothing to do with other company policies about P3D designs. So that's not an argument. Also that FSDreamteam updates for free. That's a choice of FSDreamteam and is much appreciated by all of us.

Again, sadd that Water an Lavatory is not modeled forr P3D. Against all odds and against all expectations of all those years.

HardyZ:
I agree with that.
We FSX/P3D simmers have been waiting for years for an update that was promised to us and has also been announced in the application for years. And now it will only be implemented if we set up a new flight simulator and buy a new version of GSX.
"Honi soit qui mal y pense"

Your free updates with all due respect. Thank you for that, even if we may not have asked for it. Bug fixes are a given for an application we paid for. But before you force new developments on us with updates that we cannot undo, perhaps it might be better to implement what has long been promised and announced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version