Author Topic: Editing parking stands and "Auto Reposition"  (Read 19 times)

Pinsho

Editing parking stands and "Auto Reposition"
« on: Today at 02:43:12 pm »
Hello,
I am editing LEPP (by BMW), a small spanish airport where you can fing those "circular" stands.
When selecting ramp 2 from the MSFS menu, by default (#1) the plane is aligned facing the terminal, which is not correct. It should be parked diagonally (#2)

Now GSX has the new Auto Reposition feature it would be great to choose Ramp 2 from the MSFS menu and spawn like in #2 directly, but my problem is once I edit the stand (moving and rotating), GSX does not seem to detect the aircraft on the stand and the GSX menu suggests selecting a runway or a ramp (it can be seen in #1), so the Auto Reposition is not working because the aircraft is out of the stand.

I have tried to make the parking size much larger (F5/F6 in editor)  to cover the initial position of the aircraft on the stand, but it is still not detected.

Is there any way to get this circular stands in place without using GSX to reposition the aircraft?
Maybe in that way the Auto Reposition feature would work and the aircraft would spawn properly at the stop point configured in the airport profile.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: Today at 02:51:12 pm by Pinsho »