Author Topic: GSX Seated Passengers Maddog MD80  (Read 1280 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Seated Passengers Maddog MD80
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2024, 04:14:02 pm »
If there was an issue with that, it would happen to everybody and of course I could replicate it, which I couldn't. You said it happens even with no liveries installed, in this case, the ONLY file modified by GSX is this one:

lsh-maddogx-aircraft\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX\model\MaddogX_exterior.xml

Can you post it before and after enabling passengers in GSX ?

Bananimal

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2024, 11:47:47 pm »
Just for giggles. I did a Rip/Replace of the aircraft. On first run, the default MD-82 was fine, the default MD-83 was missing the external model and then the default MD-88 was fine. Without restarting the sim, I loaded the MD-83 again after having just loaded the MD-88 and this time it was fine. So, even though I'd done this before and it didn't work then, it did this time.

Here are the steps for livery additions if you are using add-on linker like I am:

1. Enable the skins in Add-on Linker
2. Open the Fly the MaddogX Load Manager.
3. Within the load manager, select the aircraft you have added skins you enabled in Add-on Linker and then click the Liver Manager Button. You should see all your liveries in the Added column.
4. Click the Apply button in the liveries manager.
5. Open GSX and enable the MaddogX

That should work. It's working on my end, although I think I'm running into a skin number limitation for the MD-82 in the load manager. It appears it doesn't like more that 332 skins for some reason. Still trying to figure that one out, but for this model issue, the recommended rip/replace has worked and the steps above allow for the seated passengers.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this earlier.

icebird4all

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2024, 11:00:13 am »
it seems it was a problem with certain liveries.

That's why I asked which ones:

If you are noticing this with a particular livery, please provide a link or a reference to which livery is, exactly.

here are some screenshots - when activating the seated pax - a new folder model is made - not in all liveries but in many - and the model.cfg - which is made in this folder, has the wrong path - so the exterior model gets destroyed!

icebird4all

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2024, 01:30:05 pm »
to my post before - this are the affected liveries in my case:

lsh-maddogx-aircraft\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX83\model.AAL
lsh-maddogx-aircraft\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX88\model.DAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-AAL_METAL\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-livery-AAL_METAL\model.AAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-AeroMexico\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-AeroMexico\model.AMX
lsh-maddogx-livery-ALITALIA\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-ALITALIA\model.AZA
lsh-maddogx-livery-AMERICAN AIRLINES N501AA\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-AMERICAN AIRLINES N501AA\model.AAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-AMX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-AMX\model.AMX
lsh-maddogx-livery-ARG90\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-ARG90\model.ARG
lsh-maddogx-livery-CSN\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-CSN\model.CSN
lsh-maddogx-livery-DL7\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-DL7\model.DAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-GWI\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-GWI\model.GWI
lsh-maddogx-livery-HAWAIIAN\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-HAWAIIAN\model.HAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-HBIND\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-HBIND\model.SWR
lsh-maddogx-livery-laser-silver-bullet-new\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-laser-silver-bullet-new\model.SIL
lsh-maddogx-livery-LNRMN\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-LNRMN\model.SAS
lsh-maddogx-livery-N1003X\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-N1003X\model.AMX
lsh-maddogx-livery-OE-LDP\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-OE-LDP\model.AUA
lsh-maddogx-livery-OE-LDV\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-OE-LDV\model.AUA
lsh-maddogx-livery-OE-LDX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-OE-LDX\model.AUA
lsh-maddogx-livery-OE-LMBM\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-OE-LMBM\model.AUA
lsh-maddogx-livery-OE-LMC\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-OE-LMC\model.AUA
lsh-maddogx-livery-Olympic\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-Olympic\model.OAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-Real_Madrid\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-RealMadrid\model.DLH
lsh-maddogx-livery-SAS\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-SAS\model.SAS
lsh-maddogx-livery-SaudiArabianHZAPM\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-SaudiArabianHZAPM\model.SVA
lsh-maddogx-livery-SEDMX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-SEDMX\model.SAS
lsh-maddogx-livery-SWR\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-SWR\model.SWR
lsh-maddogx-livery-United-Airlines-Battleship\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-United-Airlines\model.UAL
lsh-maddogx-livery-XA-AMP\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX-Livery-XA-AMP\model.AMX

the content which is new in the model folder (MaddogX-Livery-OE-LDP) can be found in the attachment.