Author Topic: Brake and Rudder issues  (Read 178 times)

Aushyro

Brake and Rudder issues
« on: September 12, 2024, 06:17:18 pm »
Hi all,

I have bought GSX Pro about a week ago. After installation I tried using it with MSFS. The plugin seems to load correctly. I'm flying PMDG 737-800 for this.
First to say: i'm really in love with the plugin right now :)

The issue I have is that after installing GSX my rudder "center" won't work (Keypad NUM 5). Also I cannot brake at all using Keypad POINT. To be able to brake I need to use reverse thrusters lol. I do have a controller conntected to my PC "PowerA MOGA XP5-X Plus" (not sure if this is relevant).
I fly using both my Keyboard and controller.

One another little question: I do not seem to see passengers seated (they walk into the aisle though). Although this feature is announced, should I have this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Brake and Rudder issues
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 11:43:32 am »
GSX uses those keys only inside editor so yes, it's normal you can't use those while editing a pushback or editing vehicle positions or the airplane points in the airplane profile. However, as soon you exit from any editor, it stops using those keys, so they are given back to the sim.

Of course, before replying, I loaded the PMDG 737-800, used the keyboard to set rudder all the way to the right using the NumPad Enter key, so they rudder stayed at the maxim right deflection, pressed NumPad 5, and it centered, as expected. Repeated the test on the left with NumPad 0, pressed Numpad 5 again, and it centered.

The NumLock light must be visible on the keyboard, otherwise Numpad 5 won't work.