Author Topic: GSX pushback with Fenix ​​does not start  (Read 180 times)

six75

GSX pushback with Fenix ​​does not start
« on: September 10, 2024, 05:58:27 pm »
Good evening everyone, today after a couple of months I restarted MSFS to take a flight, I updated the GSX, then I positioned myself from the gate with the Fenix, started boarding and everything went well, when I activated the pushback I activated the beacons and when the tractor arrived it raised the trolley and then it remained planted as in the photo, the pushback never started! , I tried 2 flights, one with FSLTL active and the other without, but it always stayed there! and yet I had never had this problem in the past
Thanks in advance for the solution

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX pushback with Fenix ​​does not start
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 10:55:02 am »
Are you using the menu correctly, as explained in the manual ?

This is now your normal workflow should be:

• Open the GSX menu from the Toolbar icon only when first starting Ground services.

• Don’t close it from the Toolbar while Ground services are performed, always use the Hot-key or the X icon to close the menu.

• Always use the Hot-key to re-open the menu, and always close it either with the Hot-key or the X icon.

• Close the menu using the Toolbar icon when you are done with Ground services, usually before take-off.

If you close the menu with a mouse click on the Toolbar, lots of operations will fail, all described in the manual, with Pushback direction being one of them.