Author Topic: Number of Containers if "Estimate Passenger Number" option is disabled  (Read 141 times)

HardyZ

Hello FS Dreamteam,
I refer to the topic http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,22507.msg152070.html#msg152070 by RFarmah on November 28, 2019 (long time ago...)
It ends with answer #9 from Umberto on December 02, 2019:
"Please stand-by, I could replicate your problem and even posted a fix, but reverted it, because it caused errors when using GSX just for pushback. But we'll look at it again soon."

Has this topic ever been discussed again? I searched the forum but didn't find anything. Anyway, I ran into this exact problem yesterday (FSX with GSX Level 2). I know, the issue of "number of passengers" is discussed in many places, but it is precisely this problem in the case that the option "Estimate Passenger Number" is disabled.

Umberto writes in reply #4 on November 27, 2019 in the topic above: "If you disable the "Estimate Passenger Number" option, the payload won't matter anymore."
Unfortunately, this is exactly not true as Umberto also confirmed in answer #9. Correct: You can enter the number of passengers manually and they will be displayed correctly, but the number of containers being loaded still corresponds to the payload and not to the entered number of passengers.

Did I miss something or is this intentional?
Thank You for Your answer.