Author Topic: Passengers boarding starts only after cargo is Loaded on FSLabs A320  (Read 454 times)

dlh716

Hello,

I recently had to completely reinstall Prepar3D, which also required me to reinstall GSX.

I primarily fly the FSLabs A320.

Since reinstalling P3D, whenever I request Boarding with GSX, it first completes the cargo loading in its entirety. The aircraft automatically opens its cargo doors and everything proceeds perfectly.

However, once the cargo loading is finished (which usually takes several minutes), the cargo doors close automatically, but the GSX status remains on "Boarding passengers now" for a while without anything happening. Door 1L does not open automatically (unlike before); I have to open it manually. Then, it takes another 5 minutes after the cargo loading is complete before passenger boarding finally begins (which again takes several minutes).

Previously, before I reinstalled P3D, GSX would simultaneously handle passenger boarding and cargo loading, which seems logical for an Airbus A320. I should mention that I do not use the Catering and Refueling functionalities of GSX. Therefore, no GSX task is in progress before I request boarding.

I am unsure if this is due to a configuration error on my part or if it is a known issue with the latest version of GSX. Attached, you will find some screenshots showing my GSX settings, as well as the Couatl.log file.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Yann

srcooke

Regards
Stephen Cooke

dlh716

Re: Passengers boarding starts only after cargo is Loaded on FSLabs A320
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2024, 12:35:33 pm »
a known issue with the latest version of GSX

See the topic here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,32066.0.html

Oh thanks, I didn't see that this issue was encountered by other people. Hoping that it will be fixed soon...