Author Topic: Unable to pushback with Fenix A320  (Read 359 times)

alainzu

Unable to pushback with Fenix A320
« on: August 24, 2024, 05:45:30 pm »
Hello, sometimes I am unable to perform pushback with Fenix A320. Ext PW disconnected Beacon on, the tug is connected but the plane remains stuck on the ground. I have downloaded the latest version of coats august 24. I tried to close GSX but I do not succeed. I tried to unload and reload coatl. Finally I have to restart MSFS
Thanks for your comments

PistonPilot

Re: Unable to pushback with Fenix A320
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 01:26:20 pm »
I have lot's of trouble with GSX too. It crashes verry often with the Fenix and I have to restart it verry often. It's definetly not free of bugs.

For me GSX it's a great Add-On if it would be workeing as it should.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 02:54:25 pm »
GSX does Pushback with the Fenix perfectly fine, with no bugs let alone crashes. If you are evidence of a crash, please attach a crash log from GSX, because most of the time it's caused by an airport problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 02:56:37 pm »
I tried to close GSX but I do not succeed. I tried to unload and reload coatl. Finally I have to restart MSFS

Please clarify what do you mean with "I do not succeed". In general, ANY problem that cannot be solved by restarting Couatl, it's NOT caused by GSX. If the only way to fix your problem was to restart MSFS, the problem wasn't GSX and, instead, it was likely having hit the maximum Simobjects limit, which breaks up Simconnect (which GSX depends on), until a restart.

Have a look at the Troubleshooting chapter of the manual, starting at Page 94, which discussed the reasons of the Simobject limit and some solutions.