Author Topic: No option being displayed in FSDT Universal Installer for seated Passengers  (Read 1147 times)

swapvobl

https://i.ibb.co/Jk2Gpcy/gsx-no-seated-passengers.png

Hello everyone,

Is there a reason why I am unable to see options for seated passengers in my GSX Configuration Menu? This has been going for weeks and has left me quite puzzled.

Regards,
Swapnil.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 02:42:19 pm by virtuali »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Do you have any airplanes that would have that option available.
Captain Kevin

swapvobl

Yup, I have the Fenix A320 B2, PMDG 77W and the ini A306. Not sure what's wrong here.

swapvobl

Do you have any airplanes that would have that option available.

So while I don't see any options for the seated passengers in the installer, I still have them in the aircraft, albeit showing up as pink.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
So while I don't see any options for the seated passengers in the installer, I still have them in the aircraft, albeit showing up as pink.

Looks like your installer was updated once, then for some reason reverted back to an older version. Check again for updates.

wonks8

Hey, I'm getting the same error. I tried running FSDT live update but it still didn't work..... any other solution?

This has been going on for 3 weeks now and I've uninstalled and re-installed the FSDT Universal Installer so I'm quite confused. I have the Fenix a319/320/321, 777, and the 737.

wonks8

Hey, I'm getting the same error. I tried running FSDT live update but it still didn't work..... any other solution?

This has been going on for 3 weeks now and I've uninstalled and re-installed the FSDT Universal Installer so I'm quite confused. I have the Fenix a319/320/321, 777, and the 737.

Last thing I tried was installing a new FSDT universal installer.  It worked, but only shows up with the Fenix a320 option.

Geoff34

Hi,

I've got the same problem, only fenix A320 in my menu while i own PMDG 737/777 and fenix A319/321.

Already tried to uninstall and re-install with a new installer but it doesn't fix anything.
I have GSX3.1.3 and all my aircrafts bought on develloper website.

Any idea of what i should do next?

wonks8

Re: No option being displayed in FSDT Universal Installer for seated Passengers
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2024, 11:23:39 pm »
This is getting pretty frustrating now, any idea on a solution?

Geoff34

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2024, 05:44:23 pm »
Still not solved on my side, but i noticed other issues who may be linked to the initial problem.

When i fly with A319, as I can't select it in FSDT, i'v got this issue, cabin crew standing in cockpit while the cokpit door is closed (cf picture) and passengers seated in the galley.
It makes me think that GSX apply the A320 config to the A319. I didn't try yet with my others aircraft.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2024, 11:53:58 am »
GSX doesn't apply the A320 config to the A319 for sure.

And, I can only confirm the latest installer shows the A319, assuming it was installed in its default package folder, and it's activated in the Community when the FSDT installer runs.

Geoff34

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2024, 07:38:00 am »
GSX doesn't apply the A320 config to the A319 for sure.

And, I can only confirm the latest installer shows the A319, assuming it was installed in its default package folder, and it's activated in the Community when the FSDT installer runs.

What do you mean by "installed in its default package folder", installed in it's default location path? If it's what you mean, then the answer is yes, all my aircrafts are installed in the default community folder with the installer provided by the developer.

Regarding the FSDT installer i've download it the 28th of AUG, so i guess it's the last one, version 1.1.8

The last thing I did was unstalling gsx pro, removing %APPDATA%\VIRTUALI\PackagesCache and re-install GSX.

I'm still have only the A320 in option, while i also have PMDG737/777 installed (both in the community folder). Before doing this seated pax was working on those aircrafts, i didn't try since i did a new re-install.

I'm a bit lost and don't realy know what to do next.

wonks8

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2024, 10:34:39 am »
I've tried everything mentioned above and it still hasn't worked. Has to be a bug or an underlying issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2024, 10:52:03 am »
Regarding the FSDT installer i've download it the 28th of AUG, so i guess it's the last one, version 1.1.8

That's the version of the FSDT Universal Installer, which just "installs the installer", the one that does the job and configure Seated Passengers is the one you start with the "FSDT Installer" icon and if you start it that way, it WILL update itself.

The current version which is online now is 2.0.2.1 and the .exe is Couatl_Updater2.exe, which is NOT what you are supposed to start, I told you the name only so you can check the version, but you should always start it with the "FSDT Installer" icon, otherwise you won't get the current version.

Geoff34

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2024, 07:18:24 pm »
Indeed, that was the issue, I started with FSDT installer and now i've got all my aircraft available.

Thanks for the help