Author Topic: "Stand is isolated" & bad jetway data error using week-old .ini file  (Read 298 times)

VioletUtica

Using the YMML-old ini file tells me "this stand is isolated, no gorund services available" at all gates. However when I copy the data from certain gates to a new text file they work just fine. This leads me to believe there might be something in my old ini file that is causing the data to be corrupted. The couatl.log file hasn't been telling me where this error or corrupt data might be though. would someone here be able to tell me what's wrong with the old file? In the mean time I'll copy things over one by one; I don't want to have to redo all these pushbacks and placements again.

old ini file, couatl.log are attached, and scenery used is linked below
(the restriction against uploading '.log' files is absurd. come on guys, figure something out with the forum devs.)

scenery: https://flightsim.to/file/16148/ymml-melbourne-international-vic

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: "Stand is isolated" & bad jetway data error using week-old .ini file
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 02:52:59 pm »
When you enter the parking customization page, if there's a mismatch between the loaded .INI and the data GSX is getting from the Navdata API, it will tell you that with a message saying xxx parking spots don't match, and will offer the option to either create a new profile containing ONLY the parking spots that match or, in case nothing matches, just create a new file.

VioletUtica

Re: "Stand is isolated" & bad jetway data error using week-old .ini file
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 03:11:55 pm »
Removed approximately 60 gates. New file has a number of gates missing, eg. all but one "GATE_C" and still does not see any parking as valid. In fact the behaviour is worse, starting to loop and repeat itself like a broken record.