Author Topic: GSX 3.0.9 wating for your action open cargo fwd Fenix  (Read 970 times)

alexm90

GSX 3.0.9 wating for your action open cargo fwd Fenix
« on: August 04, 2024, 07:42:46 am »
Hi,

since the 3.0.9 update (i clicked on config page and also deselcted and reselected the Fenix B2 option seated passengers, clicked on close then exit), in sim the boarding seems to start fine - passengers are boarding, visible sitting down, fuelling starts but as soon as the baggage loader come, it gets stuck. "Waiting for your action open AFT cargo, open FWD cargo" message and beeping although the cargo doors are open. Also manual close/open the cargo doors doesnt solve it.

Any ideas? Attached is the log file.

Best

jcoops

Re: GSX 3.0.9 wating for your action open cargo fwd Fenix
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2024, 05:39:23 am »
Interesting how there is no response here.  I have the exact same issue

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Captain Kevin

psolk

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2024, 01:34:46 pm »
This place is a ghost town that literally has a post promoting finding local women which was reported days ago and nothing...
If the developer is no longer supporting these forums, the last time he even logged in was a week ago then just shut it down with a link to Discord and the rest of us who do not want Discord will just go unsupported. 

Bananimal

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2024, 11:04:08 pm »
I hate Discord as a vector for support. The result is having to rummage through posts for hours trying to find information on a particular problem. 

kingnorris

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2024, 11:42:43 pm »
This place is a ghost town that literally has a post promoting finding local women which was reported days ago and nothing...
If the developer is no longer supporting these forums, the last time he even logged in was a week ago then just shut it down with a link to Discord and the rest of us who do not want Discord will just go unsupported.

Unless Umberto is on vacation, I'm beginning to think you're right..

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2024, 07:33:19 am »
Unless Umberto is on vacation, I'm beginning to think you're right..
That would be a very long vacation if that is the case, given that he'll post here and then you don't see him here for weeks. This has been going on for a while.
Captain Kevin

livioita

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2024, 12:48:15 pm »
Summer vacation month.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2024, 03:13:21 pm »
Nobody is on "vacation" but, obviously, when people accuse us to be old fashioned and out of touch with the "modern times", by not using Discord like "everybody else", it's not as if the time to do support would automatically double itself so, clearly, I need to divide my attention between two different place ( three, actually, since there's email as well ).

And in this case, I already answered the question here, the reply is still valid:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,32029.msg203012.html#msg203012