Author Topic: Couatl restarting  (Read 718 times)

RogePete

Couatl restarting
« on: August 11, 2024, 09:47:24 am »
I actually don't understand why Couatl has to restart so often during flight/crz. Sometimes it's about 15 to 20 times, or more (with a 1.5h flight). And I only have dep and arr airport in community - that's it. What's the problem here?

romoni

Re: Couatl restarting
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2024, 11:29:53 am »
After update 3.1.1 I got a same problem. Coutatl give to me error error report and ask (Yes/No) me if I want to restart the Couatl many times as I taxi to runway (PANC) with PMDG DC-6. After takeoff those messages was gone. This is a brand new problem and if I can say - it's very odd.

I'm going PABR now and will see if those messages will start as I come to Wiley Post airport...

romoni

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2024, 02:24:33 pm »
Here is log file if it helps...

I forgot to say that I tryed to use an other aircraft (PMDG 737-800 BCF) and same error messages occured conyinually...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 02:37:18 pm by romoni »

romoni

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2024, 03:32:55 pm »
Installed version 3.1.2 and the same problems continue.

romoni

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2024, 03:34:14 pm »
An other picture...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2024, 03:36:31 pm by romoni »

romoni

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2024, 05:02:27 pm »
Ok - mayby I found about what caused my problem. I had GA Mod installed and activated as I moved to flight Alaska. There is a lot small airports and I thought that it would be nice if there would be a life, too these airport.

I unticked GA Mod from MSFS Addon Linker and after that those Couatl error not occured any more.

romoni

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2024, 04:32:39 pm »
Well, well - I was happy too early. I try to start my flight from PANC (aerosoft) and got those same reports as I shown photos I send. Ok - I wonder that it could be PANC that caused these problems and I go to back World Map window and selected payware PAJN Juneau airport. there was everything ok - no problems. Back to World Map window and tested freeware PAFA - no problems. After that I tested once again PANC and now it works, too but it takes about 10 minutes as PANC airport was loaded.

I don't understand that what is the problem but i send my latest log files if You can see something odd.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2024, 03:40:57 pm »
This error in the log:

Exception in Airport::operator () (const TaxiwayPaths& paths)

Indicates something very serious: the scenery is basically illegal, a common mistake usually made by freeware authors, is to first exclude all default taxiways and parking spots in their scenery, then they redefine new parking without adding all taxiways again, which is a mistake, likely because the scenery was made with an old version of the SDK, which didn't check that ( current one does and won't let you compile a scenery like that )

Nothing we can do in GSX to fix it, because the data we get from the sim is just missing.

romoni

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2024, 01:08:56 pm »
Thank You!

I found problem and it was Lake Hood freeware scenery. SimWings PANC has with Lake Hood airport but it is left without any parking spot and taxiway to main airport so I tryed use much, much better freeware but as we saw they not work together taht is sadly. But anyway - the problem has not been GSX but me.

Rolf