Author Topic: Delay in boarding pax  (Read 3277 times)

Pitter

Re: Delay in boarding pax
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2024, 05:20:17 pm »
I did a update today.
After that I have no more pax boarding, and baggage loading is for a A320 (2 container /1 front, 1 rear) and for a 737
two baggage cart. One for each hold

Pax boarding did not happen at all

Crew boarding deaktivated since I got P3Dv4.5.

I am wondering will that ever fixed??

Peter

Kalorien

• It is what it is
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2024, 08:54:48 am »
Hello,

with latest update same problem. FSX-SE. Boarding delay.

Kind regards
Peter

Pitter

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2024, 06:27:00 pm »
I installed the addon manager from a backup, about 3 months old.

A/C: AS A320, full pax load: I got 2 container, 1 for the rear, 1 for the front,  and 1 !!!!!! Passenger
A/C: iFly B738: 123 pax load: I got 3 Baggage cart for the front, as well as 3 cart for the rear.
        3 !!! Busses full with pax.

So the question here is: why it works (for me) with the iFly 737,  and does not work at all with the (Aerosoft) Bus

Then I updated FSDT, all worst.
Overwrite the Addon Manager with my old one, works as I mentioned above only for the iFly 737.

Re-installing the AS Bus did not change anything

Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2024, 01:31:24 pm »
This is what it looks like regarding the timing according to my own log:

Please provide the actual Couatl.LOG as provided by GSX. Don't quote it, but attach the actual file ZIPPED, because I really need to see the whole file unchanged and not translated by the forum software.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2024, 01:39:09 pm »
There isn't a single person reporting this problem who ever posted a diagnostic log. That is except the OP, who posted his own log for which I cannot offer any support with. Without a diagnostic log, I really can't see what is really going on.

Also, a description of the type of gate (standard Jetway, SODE jetway, no jetway, walk-in gate, etc. ) would be useful.

stefangr

« Reply #35 on: Today at 01:12:29 pm »
This is what it looks like regarding the timing according to my own log:

Please provide the actual Couatl.LOG as provided by GSX. Don't quote it, but attach the actual file ZIPPED, because I really need to see the whole file unchanged and not translated by the forum software.

I thought I had it attached and not quoted in my very first post of this thread. I attach it again, now zipped as requested.

stefangr

« Reply #36 on: Today at 01:21:20 pm »
There isn't a single person reporting this problem who ever posted a diagnostic log. That is except the OP, who posted his own log for which I cannot offer any support with. Without a diagnostic log, I really can't see what is really going on.

Also, a description of the type of gate (standard Jetway, SODE jetway, no jetway, walk-in gate, etc. ) would be useful.

In my case it was @EDDM/Gate 301 which is having SODE jetway.