Author Topic: Cabin crew uniform  (Read 734 times)

ashun

Cabin crew uniform
« on: August 10, 2024, 12:57:40 pm »
I use Fenix A320.
Recently, i have noticed that irrespective any airline I use, the cabin crew uniform is same grey/blue. No change. Is there any setting to change uniform based on the airline?
I have also noticed that when pilots board the aircraft, they walk past flight deck and disappear through the cockpit glass.

I have unclicked and clicked Fenix setting in the installer, deleted old files from the folder.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cabin crew uniform
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2024, 04:49:21 pm »
Yes, of course we support multiple cabin crew uniforms and, in fact, we have 227 different airlines recognized.

If it was another airplane, I might suggest the icao_airline code was missing, since many developers don't know about that (they port stuff from FSX/P3D, and this is a new MSFS parameter in the aircraft.cfg), but I'm sure all Fenix liveries, at least the official ones, have the correct codes and many of them are included in GSX.

lexussteve

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 11:43:10 pm »
Is there a list of the 227 recognised airlines please?

shaunnicholson

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 04:33:13 pm »
I have the same flying the Fenix A319 using the EasyJet livery the crew uniforms stay grey/blue

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 11:42:25 am »
I can only repeat and confirm the Fenix liveries are surely recognized, and Easyjet is of course available, in multiple variations depending on their division, so the icao_airline codes recognized as Easyjet are EFY, EJU, EZY and EZS.

Of course, this assumes those are in fact present in the livery you are using. If they are not, GSX can't make them up, so it reverts to the generic crew uniform.

ashun

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 01:20:24 pm »
Where can I check the correct IACO code for airline?
Irrespective any airline i get blue grey dress.
All my liveries are downloaded in to community/fnx-aircraft-320-livery folders.

shaunnicholson

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2024, 04:18:43 pm »
I'm using the default EasyJet Fenix liveries, none of them seem to change the crew's uniform.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 04:20:37 pm by shaunnicholson »