General Category > General Discussion

Consistent Updates

(1/1)

cvandenberg01:
I see a lot of shade thrown at GSX on other forums and I think it's worth noting that FSDT is probably one of the most consistent software developers that continuously update their products.  Probably more than any other MSFS add-on I can think of.  FSDT, your products may not be perfect all the time, but thank you for the constant and continuous updating of your products to make sure they are the best they can be.  Keep it up and know that there are some of us out here who appreciate your efforts. 

virtuali:
I made an experiment, and uploaded the GSX changelog starting from August 2022, when the MSFS version came out, and asked to Claude AI ( currently is slightly better than ChatGPT ), asking the following:

--- Quote ---Can you tell me, based on the attached file, what's the average time between updates, counting only from August 2022 ?
--- End quote ---

And got this answer:

--- Quote ---To correctly calculate the average time between updates since August 2022:

1. The first update in this period was on August 13, 2022
2. The last update mentioned is on August 14, 2024

The total time span is 732 days (August 13, 2022 to August 14, 2024).

Counting the updates in this period, I find 102 updates.

To calculate the average:
732 days / (102 - 1) intervals = 7.25 days

Therefore, the correct average time between updates since August 2022 is approximately 7.25 days.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version