Author Topic: Losing Toolbar in VR and freezing when trying to go back to the MSFS main screen  (Read 301 times)

Synoopy

I am losing my Toolbar when I go into VR with GSX Pro and am freezing when trying to go back to the main menu.  I think these are two separate issues with losing the toolbar the greater for me.  I see that this issue has been brought up multiple times in the past 2 years  in the forums and want to know if anyone has found a fix for it.  Here is a post from the past ;

VR and toolbar crash
« on: May 21, 2024, 01:39:01 am »
I just get GSX Pro and I have this problem, that when I switch to VR I loose access to the toolbar, I cannot access the menu and if I quit the flight it just goes in infinite loading to main menu.
If I stay in 2D no problem at all. Is there any fix to this. I been reading some answers but nothing recently (2020). Thank you for the help.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 07:10:56 pm by Synoopy »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
This problem happens with several toolbar add-ons, so it must be something inherent to switching in/out VR mode. Yes, of course you'll find a reference to GSX in other forums, but it can happen with any other toolbar add-on as well, GSX is just one of them.

Synoopy

Thanks for the tip