Author Topic: GSX pro not working anymore.  (Read 946 times)

juha-pekka

GSX pro not working anymore.
« on: July 29, 2024, 07:23:26 pm »
I have newest version 3.0.8 and I don't see anymore gargo loaders or passenger when I'm using PMDG 777-300ER. I have been install this couple times already. I don't see any vehicles either, no pushback or anything.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2024, 07:57:04 pm by juha-pekka »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX pro not working anymore.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 11:29:47 pm »
Doesn't happen here and nobody ever reported so, please post your startup log as explained in the Sticky thread of this section "How to report an error".

juha-pekka

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 11:58:01 pm »
Like I said I don't see any passenger anymore after updating version 3.0.8. No more cargo loads, no more pushback vehicles. I heard passenger on board but don't see anything. GSX saying your cargo are loads but nothing not shown. Its working on 3.0.7 but then I saw pink passengers.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 11:58:26 pm »
As I've said, please post your startup log as explained in the Sticky thread of this section "How to report an error".

juha-pekka

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2024, 09:59:03 am »
I don't still know how to report error?? Here is some pic's about my problem. And no passengers either.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 10:08:02 am by juha-pekka »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2024, 06:15:45 pm »
You are seeing GSX vehicles, the problem is they are not complete, which of course is not normal, and it might possibly be caused by having reached the maximum Simobject limit in the sim. I suggest checking Page 94 of the manual, the chapter named Missing objects which explains what you can do to deal with this.

juha-pekka

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 02:56:34 pm »
I can't use GSX pro many airports like Flytampa EHAM even if I disaple all the AI traffic. I don't see vehicles or they are broken like my pictures I shown. So this is completely useless addon to me  >:(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2024, 02:58:05 am »
I can't use GSX pro many airports like Flytampa EHAM even if I disaple all the AI traffic. I don't see vehicles or they are broken like my pictures I shown. So this is completely useless addon to me

I'll try to explain in the simpler way:

suppose you used GSX for a long time before buying Flytampa EHAM (or other very large airport with tons of objects), so you never had problems before. Then you buy FlyTampa EHAM and, suddenly, you see GSX objects starting to disappear. Would you then say "Flytampa EHAM is completely useless addon to me" ?

That is to make you understand what a global limit is: EVERY add-on you have contributes to it, so you must act on ALL of them to reduce their individual contribution to reaching the limit, it's nobody's fault, it's a simulator limitation.

Of course, all of this is explained in the manual, Page 94, the paragraph named Missing objects, which clearly explain which kind of objects affects it, and what you can do in GSX to reduce ITS OWN contribution to the number of Simobjects.

juha-pekka

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2024, 07:38:33 pm »
Yes I understand these limits, but what I can do because I don't see GSX vehicles even without AI-traiffic? And this happends every airport, not just Flytampa EHAM. This maybe working with default airports but I don't fly from those so for me this is useless. With 3rd party airports I always see just broken vehicles and not passengers. I don't know what settings would make this work?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 07:55:40 pm by juha-pekka »