Author Topic: The addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart.  (Read 706 times)

Thisguysayshi31

I bought gsx a few days ago and have tried every method I could find on the internet to try to fix this problem. I have uninstalled and re-installed, used the offline updater, and disabled windows defender with no joy. This error appears anytime a try to use a gsx action (jetways, pushback, fuel truck, etc). I have attached the error logs from the message, one from calling a jetway and one from calling catering. Any help is appreciated.

Seralia

Hey,

do You have replaced the Soundfiles with a Mod?

"The system cannot find the path specified: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Addon Manager\\couatl64\\..\\Couatl\\GSX/sounds/pushback\\*.*'"

greetings

Thisguysayshi31

I don’t believe so. How could I check?

Seralia

You can Check the Path,

Go to the Location where ur Addon Manager is installed,
Then in the Addon Manager Folder --> coutl --> GSX --> sounds.

There must be all ur Sounds, include the pushback Folder

Thisguysayshi31

I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl\GSX\sounds and the only file in the folder was named "empty"

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Run an FSDT Update CHECK again, it's not normal you are missing the whole sound folder, which is surely always installed in every case.

Thisguysayshi31

The update to 3.0.8 seemed to solve the trouble, IDK why it did not work when I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the trouble seems to be settled for now.