Author Topic: Version 3.0. Problems - Catering and baggage not loading  (Read 407 times)

Mathurpc

Version 3.0. Problems - Catering and baggage not loading
« on: July 28, 2024, 09:51:20 pm »
Catering and baggage not loading - something appears to be broken. The loaders and catering trucks just keep waiting. I saw a similar problem in previous version where the fuel truck would come but fuel would not get loaded. There seems to be something broken in each version.

NickEGFF

Re: Version 3.0. Problems - Catering and baggage not loading
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 10:04:36 pm »
I too have this issue but when looking in the MSFS GSX menu it appears it's not detecting fenix a320's door status, also happens with passenger door 2L, door keeps opening and closing, doesn't happen when I remove close down coutal.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2024, 11:00:04 pm »
Fenix has changed their doors IDs in the latest update, which means you must remove any custom airplane profile you either made or downloaded, because they were made based on doors IDs for the previous version which are no longer valid, and since user profiles always take the preference over internal profile or developer-provided profiles, you must remove the custom ones from %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes.

Mathurpc

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 06:12:29 pm »
I removed the custom aircraft profile but it still does not fix the problem. The catering trucks and fuel truck come but do not load the aircraft. I end up reloading my flight in EFB and then select "Load" from the EFB menu. Something is definitely broken in GSX or else the instructions in the manual are not correct.

birkenmoped

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2024, 06:31:22 pm »
I had exactly the same problems with the Fenix A-320. Catering could not be started because the opening of the rear and front doors on the right-hand side was not recognized.

But the necessary procedure mentioned by “virtuali”, deleting the Fenix folder/profile under “AppData\Roaming\virtuali\Airplanes” fixed the problem.

Thanks for the tip!