Author Topic: PMDG 777 no seated pax?  (Read 904 times)

airifr

PMDG 777 no seated pax?
« on: July 24, 2024, 12:06:11 pm »
Hi,

No seated pax on the 777, those pics are when boarding (1st) and after boarding is complete (2nd)?
Also, no fueling of the aircraft, is there something missing on my setup? When clicking the GSX button it says fuel requested but no fuel truck coming ever? SO for pushback I have to restart couatl because it says awaiting fuel to complete.

Since installed the 777, never had the fueling, when using GSX boarding??

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: PMDG 777 no seated pax?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2024, 12:45:19 pm »
For the passengers, you did enable them?
Captain Kevin

codylang

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2024, 01:42:52 pm »
I have the same exact issue. I have paxs enabled through the config in the FSDT launcher thing. Although Even when boarding is complete I still don't see passengers. Also, always with the 777 as the OP says...Fuel Truck is always requested...but never shows up. So GSX gets hung up on the fuel truck and I have to restart coatl. I use Simbrief for my flights...so when inputting fuel I do it through the FMC importing from SB.

airifr

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2024, 05:32:04 pm »
I have the same exact issue. I have paxs enabled through the config in the FSDT launcher thing. Although Even when boarding is complete I still don't see passengers. Also, always with the 777 as the OP says...Fuel Truck is always requested...but never shows up. So GSX gets hung up on the fuel truck and I have to restart coatl. I use Simbrief for my flights...so when inputting fuel I do it through the FMC importing from SB.

Yes exactly same here.

Also the new update changelog mentions PMDG 777 integration, what integration, I don't see any changes from before the update. When requesting boarding, the jetway connects to the aircraft but the doors remains closed, ie L2 and L5, and the pilots board the aircraft going through the door, no fmc and or tablet interaction, etc..

Can we know the exact features as of the 777 integration?

When boarding the PMDG 737 we can see the integration alright... but on the 777???

psolk

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2024, 09:36:39 pm »
Same here.
Updated PMDG
Updated GSX
Enabled seated passengers for 777 (saw the compiling message afterwards)
Launched MSFS and 777 in PMDG official United EvoBlue Livery at DD KEWR and had no seated passengers, no automatic door control and each cargo door never gets more than 2 cargo pallets regardless of the number of passengers...
Edit:  I did also try toggling the cabin signs, ensured the cockpit door was open and moved around the cabin to make sure it was not a LOD issue. 

Not sure if it is Livery specific but none of the updates seem to have "taken" in the sim.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 09:59:11 pm by psolk »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2024, 12:40:36 am »
Be sure you have the latest update 3.0.8