Author Topic: There is ALWAYS Errors When Downloading  (Read 574 times)

Xinsheng

There is ALWAYS Errors When Downloading
« on: July 18, 2024, 02:17:07 pm »
I am from China and have been purchasing GSX Pro for MSFS for two years now. I have been experiencing download issues for the past two years. It is difficult to download a complete GSX. Even this year, I won't be able to update. According to the console, it will only report an error in a fixed location and then the download will fail. Now I have deleted GSX and I want to download it again, but I can't even do it. I can't use your product at all now.
I am unable to directly connect to your downloader in China due to the Great Firewall. So I used VPN
But the VPN always reports errors, and I even used a reverse proxy for CloudFlare's IP, but it didn't work.
My firewall and antivirus software have not blocked the fsdt installer
If possible, please help me solve the problem. Thank you

(Translated from Chinese)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: There is ALWAYS Errors When Downloading
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 04:30:50 pm »
I am unable to directly connect to your downloader in China due to the Great Firewall. So I used VPN

I'm sorry, but there's just nothing we can do about it. Use different VPNs, connect to different nodes, etc. Nothing we can do if you are unable to access a Cloudflare node.

Xinsheng

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2024, 10:33:28 am »
I am really disappointed about it and I am confused WHY you still insist using this way to download your product.
WHY dont you do it just like FenixSim that give us the whole offline installer and check the active status online everytime?
It is 2024 now, I can not believe I could get so exhausted about a softwore I bought and I can not use it any more...
please forgive my complaint, but I tried everything I can do to make it possible to install, and failed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 01:32:11 am »
The problem doesn't have anything to do with our download method, which works perfectly fine in all places where the internet is not censored. The problem is your censored internet, and there's just nothing we can do about it.

I assure you many users from China eventually fixed using different VPN software. One that is reportedly working is this one:

https://protonvpn.com/