Author Topic: New TFDI MD-11F profile for P3D users  (Read 814 times)

Supera380

New TFDI MD-11F profile for P3D users
« on: July 16, 2024, 05:47:06 pm »
Hello,

This is a first attempt of a GSX aircraft profile created for the TFDI MD-11F variant for P3D. Please try this and report your observations here in this forum.

IMPORTANT
This gsx.cfg file will NOT work correctly for the MSFS version of the TFDI MD-11F since the door alignments for the P3D version aircraft are different to the MSFS version.
Passenger version is not supported by this aircraft profile.

Installation
See attached zip.
Please place the complete, unzipped folder into your GSX/Airplanes folder.

The profile is configured for:

Main Deck Cargo (auto detection enabled - see Note)
Cargo 1 (auto detection enabled)
Cargo 2 (auto detection enabled)
Stairs 1L (requires manual removal when initiated by the Prepare for Pushback and Departure GSX command)
Catering truck can be ordered upon request to 1R (if needed via GSX menu - auto detection enabled)

Note: In using the LVAR events supplied by TFDI, I have noticed the Main Deck Cargo requires manual activation for opening however the Cargo 1 and 2 Doors will open automatically when the ULD loaders arrive. If you observe the same problem report back here and I will report to TFDI.
Also cargo door indications in the MD-11F EFB do not register the correct state and may be out of sync with actual door position. An additional click of the corresponding door/cargo button in the EFB may be required to sync the door state to the physical door position.

I hope to release an update version based of user feedback and support from TFDI/FSDT. Please bear in mind the initial P3D version of the TFDI aircraft has some bugs and requires additional updates from TFDI.

Regards
Mark
« Last Edit: July 25, 2024, 04:39:53 pm by Supera380 »

Supera380

Re: New TFDI MD-11F profile for P3D users
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2024, 04:34:04 pm »
Dear Virtuali,

Can you move this post to the P3D sub-forum please?

Thx!
Mark

jfwharton

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 06:41:58 am »
Pardon my asking but where is the file to download?  I don't seem to be able to find it.

Supera380

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2024, 04:41:00 pm »
Hi,

Whooops! Somehow I missed the Save button when I attached the zip file. My apologies.
It should be visible now.