General Category > General Discussion

FS2004 Addon Manager installing but cant find it? FIXED)

<< < (2/4) > >>

bcm652:
Right-click on the FS2004 executable APP.
Select Properties and navigate to the Compatibility tab.
Check the box that says Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) from the dropdown menu. This will mimic the environment FS2004 was initially designed for.

Yoan0185:
bcm652 LOL!! the problem is not FS2004, fs2004 works fine. the problem is i cannot reactive the FSDT Sceneries because the Addon Manager isnt working something isnt working right and i think it may be related to a windows update. i have tried everything i could think of, including all the compatibilities settings. i run addon manager and it installs everything but bglman is corrupted apparently and the program itself isnt going into the PROGRAM FILES/ADDON MANAGER or anywhere else for that matter. :/

bcm652:
I know it is not the answer you want, but you cannot expect such dated software to work on Win11
There are just too many requirements for FS 2004 that are not found on Win11 and compatibility is the only issue that I can think of.
Why are you using FS2004, this program came out in 2003 and FSDT has stopped writing addon's for it long ago, so Addon Manager being installed for FS2004 is a long shot. And without the Addon Manager, you're kind of hooped.
But, computers can be kind of funny.

Yoan0185:
thanks man :) ill just start playing FS2020 more. appreciate your help :)

bcm652:
Sounds like a good idea.
Check out Steam website, sometimes they have FSX and MSFS on sale very reasonable.
https://store.steampowered.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version