General Category > General Discussion

FS2004 Addon Manager installing but cant find it? FIXED)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Yoan0185:
I own both.

virtuali:
We switched servers a few weeks ago, and we didn't realized the FS9 downloads were missing but, of course, since almost nobody uses FS9 anymore, it took a while for somebody to notice so we could restore the downloads.

So now, at least I can assure you the Standalone Addon Manager for FS9 works and download the files correctly.

About *working* on Windows 11, that's a whole entirely different problem, which we can't offer you any support with. I know they work on Windows 10, but we don't have anybody testing on Windows 11, and nobody will work at a fix, even in case it would be discovered there's no chance to make it work.

Yoan0185:
cant you make the sceneries freeware then? i mean i paid 25 dollars for most of these sceneries. i do understand about how old FS2004 and how you guys dont find it doable to continue support it and im ok with that but you still have an option to keep old customers happy.

Captain Kevin:
The Add-on Manager should work now, so maybe try installing it now.

Yoan0185:
redownloaded from website, installed, open the sim. sim crashes. so, i isolated bglman.dll inside the modules folder and it works, the sim does load but i cant register because bglman_fsdt.dat is missing . i tried the other 2 dats and the sim does load too, so whats crashing the sim is ---bglman_fsdt.dat----

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version