General Category > General Discussion

FS2004 Addon Manager installing but cant find it? FIXED)

(1/4) > >>

Yoan0185:
Hey guys i did a clean install of FS2004, i downloaded all the sceneries i bought from fsdt and when i run the addon manager 1.9.2 it appears to work ok, it "finishes installing" , it installs the DLLS in the modules folder inside FS2004 but the program itself i cant find it anywhere, so i cant enter the serial numbers. i also notice the bglman.dll is 0 bytes. before i did the installation i turned off my AV & FW. :/ can anyone shed some light please :(

bcm652:
Try this. Open FS and let it load. Then click on Free Flight, then click on Fly Now and let it load. Then click on the AULT button on your keyboard and a menu will appear across the top of the screen. Then click on the Addon Manager and follow the instructions on that page.
This works for me, WIN10, FSX.

Yoan0185:
for that to work if it even works Addon Manager has to be installed and it is not. i  believe once you install it it goes to program files (86)/addon manager. well that doesnt exist and FS keeps saying BLGMAN.dll is no good.

bcm652:
Then it maybe a compatibility problem with FS2004. I don't think FSDT is producing any *new* addons for Flight Simulator 2004.
Have you given any thought to FSX-SE or MSFS.

Yoan0185:
the problem isnt FS2004, the problem is the program isnt installing properly on windows 11 i guess, i havent migrated to FSX or any other sim because even with the $4k computer is runs very shitty because its poorly optimized. i have 20 years worth of addons, sceneries, airplanes and other shit. thank you for your help. i guess no one else cant help so ill just keep looking or replace the sceneries for free ones. it is what it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version