Author Topic: Passengers don't seat  (Read 2939 times)

Dravman

Re: Passengers don't seat
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2024, 10:08:08 am »
Finally works fine for me !  8) Thank you

danhenri

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2024, 11:27:33 am »
For me too. Congratulations to the GSX team !

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2024, 11:37:56 am »
The 3.0.2 update should support custom cabins but, we tested it only with the official liveries that have one, if you still have one that doesn't work with 3.02, please provide a link to it.

senchay

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2024, 07:00:23 pm »
I have that issue too. So far i tiried Atarium Eurowings D-ABZE and with the Brussels Airlines OO-SNB, both from Fenix Livery Manager.

Its as he described, they start sit down animation and disappear. Btw, ive updated today to 3.0.3.  It worked yesterday (3.0.1 i think). I dont have pink textures.

Not sure, im one of the people who in past always had to use offline installer to have a correctly working GSX. Was already afraid to do online online hehe. Will there be one out for this patch?

I feel i have to add this:
Before i tried GSX today ive updated to the last Fenix version (was still on March release when it worked yesterday). And i also updated the liveries.

So everything was on its latest version.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2024, 07:24:15 pm by senchay »

goalski

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2024, 03:58:12 am »
i still have the issue. not sure if it’s something i’m doing wrong or if i just need to wait for a patch. does anyone have any ideas i can do to try to fix it?

jcoops

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2024, 05:09:31 pm »
It was working yesterday morning quite well on Fenix.  I have been updating GSX every morning.   Yesterday I was using American airlines.  It filled up on my first flight.   I changed loading to very dense on second flight and only some passengers seated.  This morning, I am using EasyJet.   I tried first with flightsim.to Atarium pack.   Then I tried using the download version of the same plane in the Fenix Livery Manager.   Everyone walks to their seats, they walk into the row and then disappear.  at result, flight is visually empty.  Even the flight attendants disappear after the loading is complete.   In fact, the entire GSX session ended (vehicles disappeared and turning on Beacon did not initiate boarding.   
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 05:34:20 pm by jcoops »

jcoops

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2024, 08:02:08 pm »
Update.   I started COUATL64 manually before MSFS and I used the SAS livery from the Livery manager.   Now all are loading and sitting.  Not sure if it was the Easy Jet Livery or COUATL.  I did use the Easy Jet livery from Livery Manager the first time and that didn't work either so it's not always from Flightsim.to that is a problem.   Maybe that author messed the seats? 

senchay

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2024, 10:46:01 pm »
@jcoops what SAS livery? Just tried that, does nothing for me. I used the one with SAS on the livery OY-KAM and still on 3.0.3.
Starting couatl manually, not sure.... If it wouldnt run then the other stuff wouldnt work as well. The icon is in tray at least.

Ill update now but i doubt it will help.

senchay

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2024, 11:41:02 pm »
Well, thats interesting.

Ive updated to latest now and seems its working now. Also rechecked that checkbox. So guess it was one of the 2...

But what ive noticed is that the passengers are getting detached from view if i zoom camera out, or if i go full back of the plane.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 11:53:02 pm by senchay »

schoonhein

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2024, 10:41:20 am »
Hi all,

I have tried all the things above, but still the passengers are not seated. I'm flying the EasyJet wich is in de Livery manager. I hope there is a solution for this?

Kind Regards,
Ralph

trisho0

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2024, 07:58:22 pm »
With Fenix A320 I am still no seen PAX seated, they disappear after entering to the cabin. Regardless of what Fenix A320 version is installed I never saw PAX seated. Actually the Fenix A320 version is 407 and GSX Pro version is 306. Am I missing something?

Patricio Valdes

trisho0

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2024, 09:04:15 pm »
Reloaded the Fenix A320 the one of the Stewardess appeared pink and passengers were visible well seated but on the next sim loading the pax after seated in cabin all of them turned pink.
This occurs randomly.

Patricio Valdes