Author Topic: GSX and Boeing 777  (Read 1669 times)

dron960

GSX and Boeing 777
« on: June 30, 2024, 10:20:17 am »
Hello, Umberto. The problem with our beloved 777. If you call the tanker first, because refueling takes the most time, and then boarding, then the crew bus arrives, and the crew walks from somewhere from the airfield, and the bus is still standing, after that you can't wait for the passengers. If you run GSX in
automatic maintenance mode, then passenger boarding and catering will be fine, but then you won't have a tanker at all. GSX has been updated to the latest version, but
It does not work normally with this aircraft in any mode. Of course, this spoils the overall impression. With respect

pizzamonster

Re: GSX and Boeing 777
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 08:58:25 pm »
I have same issue, with 3 different profiles. Tried everything, nothing helps...

GeorgyPainter

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 09:55:26 pm »
The same for me. Also stewards in 1L & 5L doors are intersecting with 3D model of the walls
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,31862.0.html
« Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 10:02:20 pm by GeorgyPainter »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2024, 05:51:11 pm »
Please don't use any profiles other than the one supplied by PMDG, so remove anything you downloaded, which are not required and we cannot guarantee they'll work.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 07:33:50 am »
Patricio, not really a good idea to be adding to a thread with a completely different issue. You're better off just starting a new thread.
Captain Kevin

trisho0

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2024, 03:16:09 pm »
Patricio, not really a good idea to be adding to a thread with a completely different issue. You're better off just starting a new thread.
Hello dear Captain Kevin, glad you are here helping to the FSDT community, and I appreciate so much. Good idea to create a new thread instead for my question. I posted here based on this thread title so yes, I will change it. Thanks to point this.

Patricio Valdes

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 10:30:10 pm »
I posted here based on this thread title so yes, I will change it. Thanks to point this.
I mean, I wish whoever posted the thread originally came up with a more specific title, but not much I can do about it.
Captain Kevin