Author Topic: FSUIPC Module  (Read 4197 times)

Herbie

FSUIPC Module
« on: June 11, 2010, 10:51:15 pm »
I was asking 2 members about this module fsuipc, Registered or unregistered. Don't we need it for the Carrier Wire trap? I will register mine now for mine Saitec evo joystick. Read below some comment from the website. Herb

The most important and valuable feature is the ability to tame the horrible MSFS wx engine. This alone makes the product worth much more than its cost.

I also resisted buying fsuipc, but ended up buying for the wind smoothing alone.

The paid version unlocks all of the features that are grayed out in the free version. I bought it primarily to gain full control of my yolk; rudder throttles e.t.c and weather settings including calibration of those settings.

Orion

Re: FSUIPC Module
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 03:12:40 am »
No, you don't need it to trap on carriers if you already have FSX Acceleration.  Just lower the tailhook (Shift Q by default), and with a properly designed AI carrier and a good approach, you should be able to land just fine.

Herbie

Re: FSUIPC Module
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 03:18:29 am »
Hello!
I did the registration $24.- Euro I calibrate as per instruction. Did a Carrier landing, first try smack-on. I can't believe the different feeling of my joystick. Now I need some rudder-pedals with analog breaks. Herb