Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

More ULDs

(1/1)

AleloP.:
Hello, With the advent of a long haulers being brought into the sim, is it possible to have longer ULD loaders to simulate more cargo/bags. Only having 3 ULD for a 777 seems rather small.

virtuali:
We are planning a complete overhaul of the cargo loading system, with airplane profile specifying the exact number of ULDs in each bay.

clintonjohnson9606:
I, too, was wondering about being able to have MORE than three containers or ULDs or wagons of luggage (eight pieces each)! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I've set up bulk cargo on each of my aircraft to be loaded with the belt loader as hand luggage. I'm wondering how much of a frame-rate hit we would experience having the baggage and cargo trucks towing enough luggage and cargo to account for all the passengers we're boarding. But I'll take the frame-rate hit for more realism.

To add to this adjustment, may I ask: how do we unload at arrival the same number of pallets and containers GSX loaded for departure? Is there a secret setting to adjust this? I've been wondering for nearly a year why GSX will unload only one pallet or ULD container and one wagon (eight pieces) of luggage (belt loader) upon landing when it loaded three of each before departure.

Again, I look forward to these adjustments. GSX is probably my favorite add-on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version