Author Topic: Jetways at EGNT (Newcastle UK)  (Read 173 times)

mwyatt

Jetways at EGNT (Newcastle UK)
« on: June 19, 2024, 01:41:40 pm »
Hi, I have a problem that I cannot solve. I have 2 ORBX airports , EGNT (Newcastle UK) and EGNM (Leeds/Bradford UK). At EGNM (Gate8) I can change between jetways glass transparent (default) and opaque (orbx) by enabling or disabling the jetways in your Settings.
I wish to do the same at EGNT (Newcastle UK) Gate 10, but I cannot get the default glass transparent jetways at all. The jetways are opaque (orbx) for enabled and disabled.
I can see the passengers when using glass transparent jetways, may not be authentic, but much more visually pleasing.
What am I missing please, or is it not possible.
MSFS2020 is up to date, GSX Pro is up to date.
Hope you can fix this please,
Martin.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways at EGNT (Newcastle UK)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2024, 12:08:56 am »
I hope you are not trying to replace the scenery jetways with GSX ones, because you can't do that, even if you manage to see the replaced jetway, it won't work, because the GSX replacement files are associated to the default parking spots names, so by keeping a GSX replacement jetway file active on a 3rd party airport, you are only introducing a scenery conflict.

So, either the scenery itself comes with a choice of jetways *both* provided by the scenery and made for it, or you just can't change jetways.

mwyatt

Re: Jetways at EGNT (Newcastle UK)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2024, 09:53:56 am »
Thanks for your reply. I will have to accept that I canot see the passengers moving along the jetway at that gate at that airport. Best regards, Martin.