General Category > General Discussion

These new "accents"

<< < (3/3)

baranismen:

--- Quote from: virtuali on August 28, 2024, 02:24:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: baranismen on August 21, 2024, 09:27:02 am ---I can't say the same for the Turkish version as well. Its actually pretty accurate, our very own distinctive English accent is well-reflected if the voices used in Turkish airports are AI-generated.
--- End quote ---

If you are referring to the GSX Pushback or Deice crew, they are not AI, they are real people from Turkey who generously offered their time to do the voices.  The flight attendants "Hello" sounds with a Turkish accents, instead, are AI generated, like every other flight attendants voice.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, pb and deice voices are quite real, i know it. I actually referred to the boarding voices, which are the same whereever i go.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: baranismen on August 30, 2024, 08:51:26 am ---Yeah, pb and deice voices are quite real, i know it. I actually referred to the boarding voices, which are the same whereever i go.
--- End quote ---

Boarding voices are not linked to the airport but, instead, to the alrline nationality, assuming it has been recognized from the icao_airline parameter of the aircraft.cfg AND it's recognized as a supported airline for which GSX crew has a custom uniform. Lacking any of the two requirements, the Crew will have generic uniforms with a generic US English accent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version