Author Topic: Make Scenery readable for BeyondATC (Marketplace Version)  (Read 323 times)

pflock

Make Scenery readable for BeyondATC (Marketplace Version)
« on: June 09, 2024, 10:16:47 am »
Hi

Are there any updates or revisions planned, so BeyondATC can read the Scenery and give propper Taxi-Instructions? Would be nice.

Thanks
Alex
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 10:19:31 am by pflock »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Make Scenery readable for BeyondATC (Marketplace Version)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2024, 09:41:31 pm »
Why you think the scenery is not readable or would require any changes to be readable by BATC ?

Using the official Navdata API, any MSFS add-on can get all informations required about the airport loaded, regardless where it's coming from, including version of airports sold in the MS Marketplace, which are encrypted. That's how GSX works, for example.

pflock

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2024, 06:07:16 pm »
Why you think the scenery is not readable or would require any changes to be readable by BATC ?
Because BATC cannot give me a Taxi-Route on LSZH, its always at pilots discretion. In a earlyer Version of BATC it reported something about Scenery Issues, i can't remember. And somewhere i read, that's because BATC cannot read the taxiways or whatever.

pflock

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2024, 06:12:51 pm »
Update. There is no problem. I never removed the original microsoft airport scenery, because i never had any problems. After deleting the microsoft scenery in the content manager as described in the other forum-post everything works fine with BATC.  :)