Author Topic: cockpit changes and no passengers Fenix  (Read 384 times)

Acesimulation

cockpit changes and no passengers Fenix
« on: June 07, 2024, 11:29:09 am »
When pushing back and using my wing views, The cockpit changed (Picture attached) and also the passengers are not there either, They only appear when in the cockpit and the door is open. My cockpit returned to normal when the pushback was complete

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cockpit changes and no passengers Fenix
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 11:52:08 am »
They only appear when in the cockpit and the door is open.

That's exactly how's supposed to be, the cockpit door must be opened to let you decide when you want to get the inevitable fps impact of seated passengers, which would otherwise forced on your for the whole flight.

My cockpit returned to normal when the pushback was complete

We surely don't change views during pushback, or in any other case, so it must be an automatic effect of how the wing views work.

Acesimulation

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2024, 12:05:39 pm »
This cockpit view never happened before I updated to 3.0.0, I was able to pan to my views and back to the cockpit and it never changed anything
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 03:14:30 pm by virtuali »

Acesimulation

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 01:47:37 pm »
In cruise and passengers have vanished

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 03:15:22 pm »
This cockpit view never happened before I updated to 3.0.0, I was able to pan to my views and back to the cockpit and it never changed anything

I'm sorry, but I can only repeat and confirm we DO NOT change the camera view, ever, except in a very specific case, when you open the Custom Pushback editor, that's the one and only place in the whole GSX when the camera view is ever changed.

Acesimulation

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2024, 03:00:38 pm »
That's exactly how's supposed to be, the cockpit door must be opened to let you decide when you want to get the inevitable fps impact of seated passengers, which would otherwise forced on your for the whole flight.

Few more testing moments, The passengers are there when fully boarded, But no longer there where airborne, Even when I look on the outside there not their either ?