Author Topic: Fenix A320 does not Taxi after Pushback  (Read 322 times)

mucramp1991

Fenix A320 does not Taxi after Pushback
« on: June 05, 2024, 09:20:36 pm »
Hey Guys,

hope one of you can help me with my Problem.

3 Days ago i finally managed to move from P3D to MSFS.
When i do the whole Groundhandling in MSFS with GSX including the Pushback, the Aircraft does not want to Taxi.
Obviously the Chocks have been removed before Pushback, i release the Parking break, increase the Power on both Engines but the Aircraft stays at the exact same Position where the Truck disconnected.

When i load into MSFS and spawn directly on the Runway i have no Problems at all.

GSX Version: 2.9.8 ( according to the FSDT Installer its the latest Version. )
Fenix Version: .407 also the latest Version.

Greetings from Germany,

Andy
« Last Edit: June 05, 2024, 09:25:12 pm by mucramp1991 »

AndyCYXU

Re: Fenix A320 does not Taxi after Pushback
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 07:58:09 pm »
I actually started recently having this issue.. not sure if it has to do with GSX or not, I noticed if I just apply and realise my toe brakes and it started rolling just fine, if you don't have toe brakes (rudder pedals) then maybe try use and press whatever button you have set up for brakes see if that helps.

Kiwi Jez

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 04:11:48 am »
Hi

I have exactly the same problem.

There is no key binding issue - i checked.  Chocks are off. Tapping toe bakes dos not help...

Any one have a solution?

alphaklg

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2024, 01:22:12 pm »
Encountered the same issue.i had no issues at all before upgrade to latest version.
- Fueling boarding on the fenix = all ok
- as soon as push back is requested nothing happens visually (i see the push and people on the ground just waiting) releasing brakes on/off does nothing. Restarted coatl => trying to bring up the gsx menu (by MSFS menu bar or shortcut) GSX window appears and disappears within the second. Tried to push using the Fenix utility : the plane does not move and stopping couatl the plane moves.
So i suppose there is some sort of iteraction going on in the back ground but messing up the operations

alphaklg

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2024, 11:22:36 am »
Fixed it by re installing (offline method +another update did one flight and all was ok then.