Author Topic: Seated passengers textures  (Read 2606 times)

RogerWilco

Seated passengers textures
« on: June 07, 2024, 04:20:52 pm »
This happens in the IAE version of the Fenix.
See attachment.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Seated passengers textures
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 04:27:32 pm »
Please provide the exact livery, and if you are already installer the latest installer, as explained here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,31648.msg201243.html#msg201243

RogerWilco

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2024, 04:38:12 pm »

alexm90

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 04:51:49 pm »
Same issue

Installer is 2.0.7.3
Livery is 9H-LMI from this source https://community.vamsys.io/files/file/2313-lauda-europe-a320-v2-cfm-fleet/

Swisspilot

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 06:07:50 pm »
Hi

I have the same issues. Passengers get pink as soon as they seat. Also 2 of 4 Flightattendants get pink as they stand at the door. I'm on 2.0.7.3

Tried it with the Edelweiss livery that came with the livery Manager of Fenix AND also with the Tunisair paint found here:
https://flightsim.to/file/73085/fenix-airbus-a320-214-v2-tunisair-ts-imu

Kind Regards
Patrick

steveellis

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2024, 06:12:57 pm »
I am having issues with the above too.

The Agean livery from Fenix official works ok, but the Jetstar VH-VFH from the official does not.

Is there a parameter in the aircraft config or something that is triggering this ?

alexm90

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2024, 07:04:30 pm »
The Aegean livery from Fenix has in its aircraft cfg under model "AEE" (also icao_airline) but my livery with the problem as model " ". I dont have the Jetstar livery installed - would like to check if the at the Jetstar livery the model is not set to " JST "?

I dont know if that has something to do with it, it just caught my eye.

Acesimulation

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2024, 07:37:13 pm »
I've checked the airline icao which states EZY but uniform still doesnt change ?

Swisspilot

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2024, 07:39:34 pm »
The Aegean livery from Fenix has in its aircraft cfg under model "AEE" (also icao_airline) but my livery with the problem as model " ". I dont have the Jetstar livery installed - would like to check if the at the Jetstar livery the model is not set to " JST "?

I dont know if that has something to do with it, it just caught my eye.

I checked it with my liveries that are not working (mentioned above Edelweiss and Tunisair] and indeed both oft hem have model "".

alexm90

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2024, 07:49:50 pm »
I installed the VH-VFH which was report not working, it has no model.JST folder inside the SimObjects folder and not model entry in the cfg. After unticking and ticking the Seated Passengers Airplanes setting, it was scanned by FSDT and the model folder was added.

That did not happen with the 3rd party livery from 9H-LMI, wether it was linked or directly installed in the community folder.

They just released a version 3.0.1 - and I am currently downloading it.

alexm90

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2024, 07:56:01 pm »
I think I might have found the solution, once the livery was inserted under fnx-aircraft-320-liveries folder structure, it was recognized by FSDT scanning and the model folder was created and the model " RYR " line was added. Im now loading in the sim and verify if the passengers are indeed visible.

So solution would be to add all liveries within the standard path for the fenix livery manager and after every new installed livery open FSDT installer and let them scan. But @virtuali maybe you can add the scanning to every fnx_320_* folder so that even if the livery is not just put in the community folder it will be recognized by the FSDT installer?

alexm90

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2024, 08:13:49 pm »
I can confirm that it is now working for me. I added the Livery folder of my 9H-LMI livery to the default fenix path were fenix installs its liveries from livery manager fnx-aircraft-320-liveries and let FSDT Installer scan again (untick seated passengers airplanes loading Fenix A320, closed, opened again the config and ticked it again, then closed) and passengers now are visible and not pink inside my 9H-LMI aircraft.

steveellis

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2024, 09:08:04 pm »
I hope there might be a better solution in the future though, I use a separate drive for all my addon liveries.

alexm90

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2024, 09:14:02 pm »
I hope there might be a better solution in the future though, I use a separate drive for all my addon liveries.

Maybe it works if its linked in the default folder - havent tried that yet.

Swisspilot

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2024, 09:16:49 pm »
Thanks Alex

Unfortunately it seems only to work with textures that came through the Fenix Livery Manager. In my example, I downloaded Edelweiss from the livery Manager.
After your suggestion, a model folder was created. However with the Tunisair Repaint I've downloaded from flightsim.to it won't create that folder.
If I add it manualy and add it to the aircraft.cfg, the plane does not show up in the sim.
So I realy hope there is soon a better handling for freeware paints.

Kind Regards
Patrick