Author Topic: addon unknown is causing couatl engine to restart (done live update & reinstall)  (Read 249 times)

ahughes3

I am running a bush trip on MSFS2020. My game has not changed in any way other than MSFS2020's own updates.

I am sat at an airport in the default cessna 208B and opened GSX and selected de-icing option and I get the error message in the post subject.

I tried running the live update in game. I have also tried updating outside of the game running. I have also tried downloading an installer from the forum and using that. Nothing works. I still get the same error every time.

I'm not much of a techy so I don't understand the log file, but I've included it here. I'd be grateful for some help or pointers on what to try next?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You can't use Deicers with small planes: the minimum wingspan size it's 20 meters.

ahughes3

Hmm ok, thank you for that. Just out of interest, why does it offer me the option to de-ice then if my plane is too small? Is it just that GSX doesn't know my plane is too small? Or is it a settings adjustment I need to make?

The reason I pulled up the GSX menu for my plane was that I wanted to refuel the plane, but it only gave me the options:

de-ice the plane
parking options
runway x
runway x

It confused me a little as normally in my A320 it gives me a "request refuelling truck"?

Thank you.