General Category > General Discussion

No objects

<< < (3/4) > >>

JFMITCH1716:
Just so you know I am having a problem with one of my meds which is making me "stupid".  Everything is confusing at the moment.

Jim

bcm652:
Just take it easy for awhile, sometimes this computer stuff can be confusing at the best of times and taking a time out for a day or two can some times clear things up. Information overload can be confusing for anyone. I worked as a computer teck for a large corporation and there were days after work that I walked home talking to the parking meters on the street.

JFMITCH1716:
Just found out that I can't use AIG traffic with this.  The stuff that FS DreamTeam didn't tell me (prior to purchase) could fill a library.  I'll be 79 in a couple months and learning all this I think will be too much with too little time left on this earth.

Thanks for the chuckle about the parking meters.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: JFMITCH1716 on May 07, 2024, 05:03:03 am ---Just found out that I can't use AIG traffic with this.  The stuff that FS DreamTeam didn't tell me (prior to purchase) could fill a library. 
--- End quote ---

I don't know what you are trying to say here, but you surely can use AIG with any of our products so, I'm fairly sure the other "stuff we haven't told you that could fill a library", must be made up like this one.

Of course, you are welcome to make a list of the thing "we haven't told you", and we'll go through each one, explaining it.

JFMITCH1716:
Thanks for your smart ass response.  I was conversing with another person who knows more facts about this problem than you do.  I want to be able to activate the damn jetways but can't.  Didn't hear from you about that.  So if you don't have an answer keep your damn nose out of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version