General Category > General Discussion

No objects

(1/4) > >>

JFMITCH1716:
When I loaded KIAH I ended up with and empty field/no gateway/no buildings/no taxiways or runways. Have GSX and GSX2 loaded.  Chicago X works ...no problem. A check of SODE > SimObjects shows nothing about KAIH.  Really need some Help here.

bcm652:
Did you try an FSDT Live Update, sometimes that helps.

JFMITCH1716:
I don't have a clue about SODE.  Didn't even know it was included with ORBX. Alll I really want to do is use the old Ctrl+J for the jetways.  I located the below pictured GSX Level 2 Control Panel but am lost when I hit the button to compile nothing happened. I did get the scenery back by following your advice but now it's lost again.

Captain Kevin:
They wouldn't show up in the SODE directory, as FS Dream Team sceneries that use SODE jetways use the GSX jetways. If you're missing the entire airport, check to make sure it's appearing in the scenery library within P3D. That said, I'm not sure why you would want to use the default jetways since they're far less accurate, and you lose a lot of functions with GSX Level 2 when you do that. The SODE jetways generally do a much better job at docking with the airplane compared to the default jetways.

JFMITCH1716:
Just want something  to work and no one has answered my question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version