Author Topic: GSX setting planned fuel message and no fueling  (Read 531 times)

AviS

GSX setting planned fuel message and no fueling
« on: April 12, 2024, 12:13:22 pm »
Good afternoon!
I have an issue with PMDG 738, please help me solve it.
The last updates were installed, but I've seen this issue before a lot, so updates are not crucial.
After GSX is started, and the Simbrief plan button is green (I press it once again to see that it is correct), I ask for Refueling.
The truck arrives and I see "GSX setting planned fuel" msg. I can see the correct fuel amount is set by GSX and after that, the fueling starts only in 1 of 5 cases. I don't get why. I have to click randomly on the fuel page and set random amounts of fuel to start fueling. It is annoying indeed. If fueling doesn't start then this msg will appear indefinitely.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX setting planned fuel message and no fueling
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 06:27:22 am »
I have to click randomly on the fuel page and set random amounts of fuel to start fueling. It is annoying indeed. If fueling doesn't start then this msg will appear indefinitely.

Be sure the FMC scratch pad is clear of characters (unfortunately, there's no way to clear it automatically with the PMDG SDK), because if it's not, the automatic key input won't work.

AviS

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 07:46:49 pm »
As I mentioned in the first post, GSX successfully sets the correct amount of fuel according to the flight plan via FMC, but the fueling with the truck, that supposed to start after that, starts in 1 case of 5.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 07:58:24 pm by AviS »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 11:41:55 pm »
I can't reproduce the seemingly random failure. It starts 100% of the time here. If it isn't for you, please provide a diagnostic log of a failure session.

ssprinted

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2024, 12:05:43 pm »
Make sure your apu and fuel pumps are off..