Author Topic: GSX boarding crashes on Project Airbus A380 aircraft after 11 March 2024 update  (Read 692 times)

garybarker

Hi, GSX is crashing at boarding process, for Project Airbus A380 planes only, at many airports. This only occurred since 11 March 2024 update version 2.9.5 (worked okay on previous GSX versions).
Unable to post Error Log as too long.
Many Thanks.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Should be able to just put the log in a Zip file and upload that.
Captain Kevin

garybarker

Hi, thanks for replying. Please find GSX Error log attached.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
The error in your log suggests a problem with the scenery, possibly missing/overalled/orphaned nodes, which made calculating the approach route for the baggage loaders impossible.

garybarker

Thanks for getting back to me, but the problem has only happened since the last update, and only on Project Airbus A380 planes. It must have something to do with the Plane type as is happening at other airports also but only since the last update and only with Project Airbus A380 planes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Thanks for getting back to me, but the problem has only happened since the last update, and only on Project Airbus A380 planes. It must have something to do with the Plane type as is happening at other airports also but only since the last update and only with Project Airbus A380 planes.

It can also be caused by a problem in the airplane configuration yes, not just the scenery. Any reason why, the calculation of an approach path to the airplane couldn't be completed.

Impossible it could be caused by the last GSX update, since nothing has changed in the way the approach path for loaders is calculated in a long while so yes, something else must have changed in your installation.

garybarker

Hi. It definitely has something to do with the latest update of 11 March 2024, because it works perfectly fine with the previous GSX version of 4 March 2024. Thanks.

flyerone

Hi. It definitely has something to do with the latest update of 11 March 2024, because it works perfectly fine with the previous GSX version of 4 March 2024. Thanks.

I’m agree with you. I’ve just posted an issue in another post about boarding phase showing just and only after the last update. With the preview version no problem at all.
So I hope will be fixed soon.

joesamashin

I think there is something wrong with the last update.
I've posted as well that im getting an error and GSX crashes.
This never happened before the last update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I think there is something wrong with the last update.I've posted as well that im getting an error and GSX crashes.  This never happened before the last update.

The error you reported doesn't have anything to do with this one, which is related to a problem with either the scenery or the airplane profile, yours is completely different and it's fixed by running the Live update.