Author Topic: GSX : Boarding Started loop  (Read 577 times)

flytheo

GSX : Boarding Started loop
« on: March 02, 2024, 02:44:17 pm »
Hi,

I create this topic because I faced this problem 2 days ago while I selected Boarding, the sound "Passenger boarding started" was stuck in a loop and GSX was putting the ZFW in the FMC2 of the PMDG 738 in a loop also.

I had this bug just after installing Aerosoft Toolbar Pushback Pro, I don't know if this utility is conflicting with GSX PRO even if I don't use it ?

Unfortunately I don't have the log as I didn't think of saving it.

This topic is created to let you know in case you're not aware already of this bug.

Thank you very much !

Kind Regards,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX : Boarding Started loop
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 04:38:39 pm »
I had this bug just after installing Aerosoft Toolbar Pushback Pro, I don't know if this utility is conflicting with GSX PRO even if I don't use it ?

Then the first test to do would be uninstalling it and see if this still happens.

Unfortunately I don't have the log as I didn't think of saving it.

Then wait for this to happen again and provide your log.

This topic is created to let you know in case you're not aware already of this bug.

Assuming it's a GSX bug to begin with, and not a conflict caused by the other pushback tool. If you find to still happening even with it uninstalled, provide a log, and we'll investigate it.

flytheo

Re: GSX : Boarding Started loop
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 12:12:13 am »
Hello,

Thank you for your answer !

Since the loop, I removed the Aerosoft plugin and didn't faced out the loop anymore.

For this topic, I decided to put again the same version of the plugin and did multiple test, but I wasn't able to replicate the loop.

Maybe something that disappeared as fast as it appeared..

Thank you anyway for your answer and sorry for the disturbance.

Kind Regards,