Author Topic: 2.9.1 - Confirm good engine start  (Read 1978 times)

pete_auau

Re: 2.9.1 - Confirm good engine start
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 10:58:10 am »
I can repeat and confirm the error reported here IS fixed with the latest update.

Umberto, when you mean it's fixed with the latest update, you mean in some unreleased update, right? I still have version 2.9.1 as the latest. Do I click Check and get it fixed?
that is  the latest  version,  it  will tell you  when  you run  the  installer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 12:12:31 pm »
Umberto, when you mean it's fixed with the latest update, you mean in some unreleased update, right? I still have version 2.9.1 as the latest. Do I click Check and get it fixed?

When I replied with:

Try running the FSDT Live Update again, it should fix that error.

It was an hotfix made without updating the version so, you just had to run the update, but you won't see any version change. If you STILL have the error, assuming you are referring to the error discussed here, then please post your error log.

Joe6789

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2024, 10:42:51 am »
I can repeat and confirm the error reported here IS fixed with the latest update.

1. Started with PMDG 737-600 at LSZH
2. From From the GSX menu, I selected Start Boarding.
3. After aircraft configured and passengers loaded, I selected Prepare for Departure from GSX menu.
4. After pushback completed I got never ending loading screen. Confirm good engine start is not possible. No matter how often i tried or reload the sim
I update GSX Pro whenever i start the Sim. It is always 100% up to date!

BUT
I already have to restart the couatl thing since GSX itself will not load properly.

And I still have the problem that confirming a good engine start wont work properly. I have to stop couatl process via Tskmgr and then i can move my plane again.

Anders Bermann

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2024, 09:08:02 am »
I also had some weird behavior yesterday. Pushback was - well weird...

I activated the pushback and the ramp-agent went and made it ready. But then suddenly nothing happened. The menu disappeared and when I re-opened it, it said "Continue Pushback" and "Abort Pushback" or something like that. I pushed continue and it continued as planned. When getting to the "confirm good engine start" the menu disappeared again. When re-opening it, is looked like it had abandoned the whole procedure, as it asked me to select gate. I don't know what happened...

Now, this was in the Fenix A320 and I was using Fenix2GSX and I don't really know if something messed the procedure up or if the Fenix2GSX interferred in some way? I can try without tomorrow and see if there's an issue then...
Best regards, Anders

Joe6789

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2024, 04:28:09 pm »
This is what happened 1:1 exactly to me but not with Fenix A320 but PMDG 737-600. FSDreamteam refuse to help and refuse to answer, but they also refuse to refund. Don't expect an answer. The mod already answered some threads, but he ignored this one for a good reason. They dont know what went wrong with their own software! GSX Pro is completely broken actually!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 04:36:14 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2024, 04:41:01 pm »
FSDreamteam refuse to help and refuse to answer, but they also refuse to refund. Don't expect an answer. The mod already answered some threads, but he ignored this one for a good reason.

If you only replied to this post, I might give you the benefit of the doubt that, maybe, your unfunded accusation we don't answer or ignored this one was just caused by not having noticed the other thread about this, which not only was answered, but it was confirmed to be FIXED in the current update.

But then, I see you posted your nonsense there, insisting we are "the admins are not replying" by QUOTING the very admin reply that confirmed the problem was fixed!!

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,31275.msg199622.html#msg199622