Author Topic: GSX Pro Config is empty  (Read 2269 times)

ralfy124

GSX Pro Config is empty
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:43:57 pm »
I just installed GSX Pro via the FSDT Universal Installer, the Config page with disabling/enabling jetways and airport services is empty (screenshots attached). I started MSFS too with Fenix A320, the GSX menu appears in the top bar, but with message "couatl script was not started". I then closed MSFS, but the Config page is still empty. I noticed too that a product "FSDreamteam-world-of-jetways" is in the content page in MSFS as "not installed", but clicking on it gives no button to install. Confused.

A good way to sell a product with no discount for previous owners (and I am a very loyal customer I think) starting with such problems. So how may I proceed?

Regards
Ralf

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro Config is empty
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 11:31:26 pm »
Something must have gone wrong with the installation of the secondary package "gsx world of jetways", which is the one containing all replacement jetway files. Try to uninstall, unlink and reinstall.

zk

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 01:16:11 am »
same here.  did reinstalling do the trick?

I just installed GSX Pro via the FSDT Universal Installer, the Config page with disabling/enabling jetways and airport services is empty (screenshots attached). I started MSFS too with Fenix A320, the GSX menu appears in the top bar, but with message "couatl script was not started". I then closed MSFS, but the Config page is still empty. I noticed too that a product "FSDreamteam-world-of-jetways" is in the content page in MSFS as "not installed", but clicking on it gives no button to install. Confused.

hurfifx

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 01:18:06 am »
same here.  did reinstalling do the trick?

yes

ralfy124

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 12:44:03 pm »
yes the third reinstallation did the trick, just to get me in the crowd now experiencing the other reported problems (Coutl script not started, gsx menu not opening, for some time universal installer throws back unhandled exceptions).

Regards
Ralf

Heiner

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2024, 10:20:23 am »
tried to install GSX pro now the 5. time and get empty config windows for the Airport files everytime.
I own 4 FSDG airports.
What should I> do ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2024, 11:10:30 am »
This post already explains your problem, which is an incomplete installation, likely caused by either your firewall or antivirus so:

- Disable the firewall

- Configure the Antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the Antivirus EXCLUSIONS

- Run again the Installer and be sure it completes with no errors.

If that still doesn't work:

- Download again the FSDT Universal Installer from our Products page, so you can be sure it's the latest version

- Reinstall it

- Try again

If still doesn't work:

- Check for Windows Updates and be sure your Windows is fully updated with no pending updates left to install.

- Restart Windows

- Try again