Author Topic: GSX Download Cancelling  (Read 1830 times)

robbo747

Re: GSX Download Cancelling
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 10:20:57 am »
SUCCESS.........Not sure it would be to everyones choice

Removed MSFS2020, cleaned the drives of everything to do with flightsim, used a registry cleaner, then re-installed MSFS2020 and then GSX Pro and it installed perfectly. 

Did email Support at FSDreamteam asking for a refund before I got it going but no reply, sad!

Robbo747

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 11:37:01 am »
Did email Support at FSDreamteam asking for a refund before I got it going but no reply, sad!

This is just not true. You sent an email Feb. 2nd, which was a Saturday, and you have been replied to, asking for clarification, on the next day, Sunday. To THIS, you never replied to. How would you feel if I wrote in a public place that you ignored our effort to support you, even on Sunday? I'll send you a copy of my reply with a PM.

I would never made such accusation because I know that sometimes emails might be filtered as Spam and/or not being noticed amongst the real Spam, so I wouldn't dare accusing anybody of not replying, to one of my emails, not before being sure of getting my facts straight.

robbo747

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 03:04:06 pm »

This is just not true. You sent an email Feb. 2nd, which was a Saturday, and you have been replied to, asking for clarification, on the next day, Sunday. To THIS, you never replied to. How would you feel if I wrote in a public place that you ignored our effort to support you, even on Sunday? I'll send you a copy of my reply with a PM.

I would never made such accusation because I know that sometimes emails might be filtered as Spam and/or not being noticed amongst the real Spam, so I wouldn't dare accusing anybody of not replying, to one of my emails, not before being sure of getting my facts straight.

Umberto

I did not see your reply to my original email.  I can only assume it was deleted within my spam folder.  Please forgive me for suggesting you didn't reply.

Robbo747

johannesheinz

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2024, 05:39:44 pm »
Hi,

I just tried to download GSX through the installer, and when it gets to 99% it says you have selected to cancel download of this product without any prompting from me. I am not touching any keys or anything. I have tried several times but same result.

- I have no firewall on

- I have added the whole "Addon Manager" folder to the antivirus Exclusions. And also tried with turning the AV off.

Please help

I have the same problem:
I tried to download GSX Pro with Addon Manager to use the demo mode for my 2 fsdreamteam-airports, that I got directly from the fsdreamteam-shop to evaluate, wether to buy it. But after 99% of the download process  I too got a "you canceled the download" message.
Nor cleaning the caches of addon manager nor uninstalling plus reinstalling the fsdt-installer solved the problem for me.

Even the onew offline-installer for the addon-manager did not solve the problem - just tried it a few minutes ago without success...

Here a screenshot of a 404 error message inside the LiveUpdate-application:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 05:31:41 pm by johannesheinz »

johannesheinz

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2024, 05:32:51 pm »
Hi,

I just tried to download GSX through the installer, and when it gets to 99% it says you have selected to cancel download of this product without any prompting from me. I am not touching any keys or anything. I have tried several times but same result.

- I have no firewall on

- I have added the whole "Addon Manager" folder to the antivirus Exclusions. And also tried with turning the AV off.

Please help

I have the same problem:
I tried to download GSX Pro with Addon Manager to use the demo mode for my 2 fsdreamteam-airports, that I got directly from the fsdreamteam-shop to evaluate, wether to buy it. But after 99% of the download process  I too got a "you canceled the download" message.
Nor cleaning the caches of addon manager nor uninstalling plus reinstalling the fsdt-installer solved the problem for me.

Even the onew offline-installer for the addon-manager did not solve the problem - just tried it a few minutes ago without success...

Here a screenshot of a 404 error message inside the LiveUpdate-application: