Author Topic: Cargo Loading Request/Question  (Read 632 times)

Midcon113

Cargo Loading Request/Question
« on: January 14, 2024, 08:44:05 pm »
Hi all!

Now that we have an excellent medium-sized dedicated cargo plane in the iniBuilds A300-600F, I was hoping to see the cargo loading process require multiple trips for ULD containers. Having three per cargo door seemed reasonable for the cargo variants of the 737, but the A300 carries many, many more, especially for the dense short- to medium-haul routes they fly for UPS and FedEx. I did a search for this and saw a thread from last year where this was being contemplated; any updates on this? The issue appeared to be GSX trying to determine how many to send to the plan if a SimBrief dispatch wasn't used which I get, but if it would make it easier, maybe just give us a way to define in an aircraft profile the number of pallets we want to load so that GSX doesn't have to try to calculate it? Definitely would add to the immersion!

This is assuming the feature hasn't already been added and I've just missed it somehow? I'm still only getting three pallets per cargo door so I'm assuming it hasn't been done yet?

Love the program and all the progress that's been made since release! Keep up the great work!

Mark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cargo Loading Request/Question
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 11:04:11 am »
The multiple trips for cargo loaders has been asked and discussed already, and we confirmed it's under consideration.