Author Topic: Refueling does not start  (Read 886 times)

Dcamp70

Refueling does not start
« on: January 04, 2024, 02:31:32 pm »
When I request refueling GSX automatically updates the fuel quantity on the PMDG 737 in accordance with what is reported in the Simbrief flight plan. However, the problem occurs that the tanker remains stationary next to the plane and the refueling visually does not start. To continue with the pushback you need to reset the position.
You know how to solve the problem?

pete_auau

Re: Refueling does not start
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 12:54:23 am »
yep i  have  the  same  issues,  think  the  issues  is  the  timing  of  you key presses,   what i  do  is  press  the  boarding  first  wait  till it  halfway   finished  than i  request   refuelling   have  no issues  this  way,  since  by now  you  should  have  finished   typing  in  the  fmc   etc

Dcamp70

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 02:29:45 pm »
Thanks, I'll try your suggestion

guoliao

• pay for assignment
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 02:24:48 pm »
It seems like you're experiencing an issue with GSX and the PMDG 737 aircraft during refueling, where the tanker remains stationary and refueling doesn't visually start. To solve this problem, try resetting the position or contacting GSX support for specific troubleshooting steps or updates.
Make sure to pay for assignment and reads smoothly.

Andreasmb

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 06:40:58 pm »
In my case I 1st and foremost had to ensure that the fuel tank position and height of the PMDG 737 is enabling the GSX refuelling animation to start.
Load a flight with the PMDG737. Open GSX via the ingame top MSFS bar. Open the "customize airplane" menu in the GSX menu, click on "fuel" and the original setting before the change to be made further down below most likely looks like
in the attachment "fuel_hose_snap1.jpg" and the GSX fuel truck refuelling animation in my case simply did not start.
Because the 737 wings are with these position settings not "high" enough for GSX' animated fuel trucks, I needed to "trick" GSX and move the fuel point further out to the wing, so it's higher. This way all animated fuel trucks (with the people moving the hoses etc.) work, also via the ground/hydrant refuelling.
Simply open the "customize airplane" menu in the GSX menu, click on "fuel" and enter the following measures: 14.36 -6.56 3.57. See "fuel_hose_snap2.jpg". Click on "save". Leave the MSFS flight back to main menu. Close cuoatl.exe and restart it again. Start a new PMDG737 flight and check if animation of refuelling process now works. In my case it did and always does since that change.