Author Topic: Possible to have GSX remove the wheel chocks as part of disconnecting the GPU?  (Read 671 times)

WebMaximus

As the topic suggests, would it be possible to have GSX also remove the wheel chocks as part of the action removing the GPU prior to departure and with the APU running in the PMDG 737?

The way it is now (unless I missed something), you still have to come to the PMDG FMC to manually remove the chocks after having had GSX disconnect the GPU for you. Would have been really nice not having to go to the PMDG FMC at all for these kind of things.

As I recall it, GSX will already set the wheel chocks as part of connecting the GPU on gate arrival. So hopefully, having GSX do the same thing but the other way around for gate departure wouldn't be that hard to implement.
Richard Åsberg

SN737

As the topic suggests, would it be possible to have GSX also remove the wheel chocks as part of the action removing the GPU prior to departure and with the APU running in the PMDG 737?

The way it is now (unless I missed something), you still have to come to the PMDG FMC to manually remove the chocks after having had GSX disconnect the GPU for you. Would have been really nice not having to go to the PMDG FMC at all for these kind of things.

As I recall it, GSX will already set the wheel chocks as part of connecting the GPU on gate arrival. So hopefully, having GSX do the same thing but the other way around for gate departure wouldn't be that hard to implement.

Totally with you on this one. Would be a great feature.