Author Topic: Default refueling + Simbrief  (Read 2004 times)

Johan217

Default refueling + Simbrief
« on: October 02, 2022, 12:03:59 am »
Using a default aircraft (e.g. the Longitude) I do not see any option to load the fuel quantity from Simbrief in the refueling menu.
Simbrief is configured OK (the menu shows green), aircraft is set up to use the default refueling system, tanks set to almost empty before starting the flight, and GSX setting "progressive refueling" is on - see attached screenshots.

If I use the MSFS Fuel and Payload menu to set the desired quantity the truck instantly drives off even though progressive fueling is on.

I don't see what I could be doing wrong. According to the manual: "GSX will also use data from the current SimBrief Dispatch to offer an Extra option while Refueling (provided the airplane has the “Show MSFS “Fuel and Cargo”), which will be added to the standard preset quantities (50%, 60%, 75%, etc.) in the GSX Refueling menu, and it will be the option to load the Exact fuel quantity as specified in the SimBrief Dispatch."

Ideas appreciated!

CS-TMT

Re: Default refueling + Simbrief
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 04:45:57 am »
Following this topic!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 09:06:47 am »
Following this topic!

You are replying to a very old (more than a year) topic, and lots of things changed so, if you have a problem with this, make a proper report, clearly indicating which airplane you use, and everything possible detail to check your issue.

CS-TMT

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 02:48:55 am »
Well, exactly the same, that's why I replied to this, as well as this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 01:56:22 pm »
Well, exactly the same, that's why I replied to this, as well as this.

That's not by any means a proper report, which means:

- Which quantity of Fuel you had on board before calling GSX

- If you used Simbrief or not.

- The precise, exact, procedure in GSX you followed, which quantity you selected (or Simbrief) and when, exactly.

CS-TMT

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2024, 07:02:18 am »
Thanks for your reply.
Here's the information asked:

- Which quantity of Fuel you had on board before calling GSX
Various. From empty tanks to 10-20kg, 100kg (no precise values but always less than it will refuel).

- If you used Simbrief or not.
Both. Tried by using SB and tried just entering the predefined percentages as well as manually adding a random value in the fuel/payload menu of MSFS

- The precise, exact, procedure in GSX you followed, which quantity you selected (or Simbrief) and when, exactly.
When asking for refuel and after the truck arrives near the aircraft. As for the quantity, already explained in the previous answers.
As for the procedure, first I call the GPU to have some power in the aircraft and then call the fuel truck. When the truck arrives, I input or select the desired fuel and the truck just takes around 20kg from the fuel I have onboard (if my tanks are empty it doesn't take any of course) and just drives away saying that the refuel was complete.
Once again, this is only happening with the Longitude, as far as I've tested. Tried several other aircraft (Icon A5, Cessna 172, King Air 350, Kodiak 100, both tyre and amphibious) and all are working as they should, adding fuel and progressively.

UPDATE: After buying the Microsoft/ASOBO ATR I tried with the ATR 42 and the same happens with it. So far only the ATR and the Longitude are having this issue.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 01:20:05 am by CS-TMT »