FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

FS9 KLAS under Windows 7 64bit

(1/1)

planephysician:
I am having a problem getting the FS9 version of KLAS to work. It appears to have installed properly but when I go to register it after putting in the code it just sits there. I could walk away for hours and nothing. When I try and get back into FS9 I can't. I have to quit FS9 then restart it. Then I get the message that I am running the "Trial" version of KLAS. I am using Windows 7 64bit OS. I have tried installing it as the Administrator and as a regular user. Any idea?? Thanks in advance. Dave

virtuali:

--- Quote ---It appears to have installed properly but when I go to register it after putting in the code it just sits there.
--- End quote ---

Could be simply due to the fact you are trying to register in Full Screen mode and, as explained on the installation guide (fsdt_install_guide.pdf, page 15 - "Activating your serial number" ), is best to register in Windowed mode instead ?

The program hasn't probably locked up, it's just that its registration window has gone behind the FS9 main screen. This won't happen in Windowed mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version