Author Topic: GSX Pro activatio key invalid  (Read 540 times)

suvito1994

GSX Pro activatio key invalid
« on: December 20, 2023, 03:16:35 pm »
Hello, I purchased GSX Pro bundle last week and downloaded the 2 folders from my email and extracted them into their designated folder, but after running the universal installer I cannot activate it and when I try to do so, I'm getting an error as invalid key

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro activatio key invalid
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 03:35:04 pm »
Fact you refer it to a product that doesn't exists "GSX Pro Bundle", seems to indicate you must have confused GSX Pro (there's no such thing as a "GSX Pro Bundle"), which is the only version that works with MSFS, with GSX and GSX L2, which are the only GSX products that are also sold in a "Bundle", and they work on FSX/P3D only.

They don't share a license so, if you bought the "GSX+GSX Level 2 Bundle" instead of "GSX Pro", it's entirely normal that trying to activate GSX Pro with a key for the GSX or GSX Level 2 won't work, because they are separate purchases.

If you are not an FSX/P3D user, you should buy GSX Pro instead, send the new Order Number for it to the SUPPORT EMAIL (never use the forum for questions about order), so we can issue a refund over the FSX/P3D version you bought by mistake.

suvito1994

Re: GSX Pro activatio key invalid
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 08:31:29 pm »
I sent an email and hopefully I get a refund or a swap with the GSX Pro. I cannot afford to make 2nd purchase right now.